您好、欢迎访问本网站!
学校机构| 返回主站| 站内检索
通识教育

通识教育

当前位置网站首页 -> 通识教育 -> 正文

飞鸟集1

来源:网络转摘  时间:2019-01-18  浏览:

--泰戈尔

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩瀚的面具揭下了。

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

分享到:
作者:  编辑:

扫码关注公众号

版权所有:运城职业技术大学 晋ICP备2021002203号-1